No products in the cart.
Tecno Pova 5G mobile was launched in December 2021. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.90-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2460 pixels at a pixel density of 389 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20.5:9. Tecno Pova 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Tecno Pova 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Tecno Pova 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and an AI camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor. The front camera also features autofocus.
The Tecno Pova 5G runs HiOS 8.0 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Tecno Pova 5G measures 172.82 x 78.24 x 9.07mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Aether Black colour.
Connectivity options on the Tecno Pova 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, USB Type-C, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
As of 6th April 2022, Tecno Pova 5G price in India starts at Rs. 21,999.
- Height: 164.87mm
- Width: 76.09mm
- Thickness: 9.52 mm
- 16.56CM HD+ Dot Notch Screen
- 6000mAh Battery(typ)
- 32GB ROM + 3GB RAM
- 4G Supported
- 5MP Front Camera with Flash
- 8MP QVGA Rear Camera with Dual Flash
- Display: 6.8inches // 1080 × 2460 pixels
- Sim: Dual Sim (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- OS: Android 11, HIOS 8.0
- Battery: Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable // Fast charging 33W
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Main Camera: 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (wide)
- RAM: 4GB
- CPU: Helio G85 Extreme Performance
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh(typ) , 18W Flash Charge
- OS: Android™ 11
- Other Features: G-Sensor,Ambient Light Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Fingerprint Sensor
- Color: Frost Sliver/Deep sea/Tranquil Green
- 5.5 inch Touchscreen
- 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM
- Beauty Camera
- 8MP Front Camera with Flash, 5MP Rear Camera with Flash
- Face Unlock, Fingerprint Sensor
- 2400mAh(typ) Battery
- HiOS based on Android™ 8.1 (Go edition)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- External Memory: microSD card support up to 32 GB
- Main Camera: 5 MP single camera, f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP single camera, LED flash
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth: v4.0,
- GPS: Yes; GLONASS
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Display: 6.52 inches // 720 x 1600 pixels
- Screen Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Sim: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Main Camera: 5 MP + 0.3 MP main camera
- Selfie Camera: 8-megapixel front camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: Quad-core CPU (4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) //
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Other Features: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer
- 6.1″ Dot Notch Screen
- 5000mAh Battery
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM
- Face Unlock
- 5MP Front Camera with Flash
- 5MP Dual Rear Camera with Flash
- Fingerprint Sensor
- HiOS based on Android™ 10(Go edition)
The smartphone comes with a 6.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 720 x 1612 pixels resolution. The rear camera consists of 13 MP (wide) + QVGA camera lenses that allow you to enable Quad-LED flash. The front camera has an 8 MP (wide) sensor with a LED flash.
The sensors available in the device include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, and proximity. The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery while the phone runs on Android 11 (Go edition) + HiOS 7.6 operating system.
Tecno Spark 8C comes in different colors such as Turquoise, Magnet Black, Iris Purple, and Diamond Gray. It features micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM radio, GPS, and Bluetooth. The device is packed with 2 GB, 3 GB, and 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage.
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Helio A22, Quad Core, 2 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 4000 mAh Battery
- 6.52 inches, 720 x 1500 px Display with Water Drop Notch
- 13 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear & 5 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported, upto 128 GB
- Android v9.0 (Pie)
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G52 MC2. The smartphone comes with a 6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution.
The rear camera consists of 48 MP + 2 MP (depth) + 3rd unspecified camera lenses that allow you to enable Dual-LED flash. The front camera has an 8 MP (wide) sensor with a Dual-LED flash.
The sensors available in the device include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, and proximity. The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W while the phone runs on Android 11 + HIOS 7.6 operating system.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro comes in different colors such as Komodo Island, Interstellar Black, and Winsor Violet. It features USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM radio, GPS, and Bluetooth. The device is packed with 4 GB and 6 GB RAM with 64 GB and 128 internal storage.
Tecno Spark 8 mobile was launched on 13th September 2021. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.20-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Tecno Spark 8 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Tecno Spark 8 runs Android 11 (Go edition) and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Tecno Spark 8 on the rear packs a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + AI Lens camera with an f/1.8) + AI Lens (f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Tecno Spark 8 runs HiOS v7.6 is based on Android 11 (Go edition) and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot. The Tecno Spark 8 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Tecno Spark 8 measures 164.82 x 76.05 x 9.20mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Atlantic Blue, Iris Purple, and Turquoise Cyan colours.
Connectivity options on the Tecno Spark 8 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
As of 6th April 2022, Tecno Spark 8 price in India starts at Rs. 8,997.
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: Media Tek Helio G85 (12nm)
- Resolution: 1080 × 2460 pixels (~389 ppi density)
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Size: 6.9inches
- Dimensions: 173.3 × 78.8 × 9.6 mm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerator, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 7000mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- OS: Android 11, HIOS v7.6
- Resolution: 720 × 1640 pixels (262 ppi density)
- Size: 6.8 inches, (84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
- Dimensions: 171.39 × 77.25 × 9.15 mm
- Battery: Li-Po 6000mAh
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
tel A58 and Itel A58 Pro sport 6.6-inch HD+ water drop-style display with 90 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a quad-core Unisoc SC7731E SoC and comes with the i-boost 1.0 feature for “smoother mobile experience.” Itel A58 gets 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, while the Pro variant gets 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage. Both the smartphones have microSD card slots for storage expansion.
On the specifications front, the Itel S17 runs Android 11 Go edition with Itel’s custom skin on top. It features a 6.6-inch HD+ (720×1,612 pixels) display with waterdrop-style notch, 2.5D curved protection, 90 percent screen-to-body ratio, and slight chin at the bottom. It is powered by an unknown 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Inbuilt storage is listed to be at 16GB with the option to expand further using a microSD card ( up to 128GB).
iTel A33 Plus is the latest device from iTel under the A-series, launched in October of 2021. The model is also the higher version of iTel A33 of March 2019. As an upgrade, this new plus version comes with better storage and battery, and an updated Android OS, but 4G network is still missing
The Smart 6 is the direct successor to the Smart 5-series of August last year. The model continues as Infinix entry-level smartphone, which was the idea behind the first generation of Infinix Smart. This 6th generation however, comes in a 6.6-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixel resolution, with a dewdrop notch on the head.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 266 pixels per inch (ppi).Infinix Smart 6 Plus comes with 2GB of RAM. The Infinix Smart 6 Plus runs Android 11 (Go edition) and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.