ANKLE SUPPORT (802)
Stay in the game with the help of the ACE™ Adjustable Ankle Support. Designed with a convenient two-strap system, this ankle wrap lets you slip it on, adjust it to the perfect level of compression and get in on the action. It’s compatible with most athletic footwear, and the stretchy, breathable materials are comfortable from the match to the post-game celebration. Reach for the ACE™ Adjustable Ankle Support and keep doing what you love.
Based on 1 review
Medical Supplies & Equipment
NEOPRENE ANKLE WRAP (PAIR)
• Made with BAMBOO fiber for added BREATHABILITY and comfort.
• Through COMFORTABLE PRESSURE and body heat retention, it: 1) improves BLOOD CIRCULATION, 2) WARMS UP your muscles faster due to increasing blood flow thus 3) improving your performance with better MUSCLE SUPPORT and efficiency
• SPECIAL KNITTING RADIAL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY increasing the support provided by a standard fabric itself by an extra 20%.
• This model works well for either the RIGHT or LEFT foot. – ECO-FRIENDLY Reduced Packaging !
One size fits both feet and up to 11″ in feet arch circumference.
• Protect the ankle and minimize the risk of injury. Perfect for chronic and acute ankle injury symptoms. Helps relieve pain and provides comfort related to plantar fasciitis.
• Open heel design allows wide range of motion during activity and still provide support for the ankle tendons and joints. Ideal for indoor and outdoor sports that need strain ankles during exercise.
• Breathable neoprene material retains heat and prevents skin irritation. Comfortable, flexible, durable and washable.
• Speed up the healing phase, as it provides just enough and needed support for ankle and foot through compression on the tendons where you need it the most.SKU: n/a
Medical Supplies & Equipment
SUPERORTHO KNEE SUPPORT
he Knee Support provides pain relief and healing through balanced warmth and medical compression. It provides lateral patellar support and stabilization using special angled straps combined with the “J” shaped buttress. The Knee Support is neoprene-free and is made with COOLMAX AIR technology. It provides great comfort with exceptional breathability through quick drying perforated performance material. It supports side-to-side knee stability through medial and lateral hinges. This PF Knee Stabilizing Brace is ideal for Chrondromalacia patella, lateral pressure syndrome pain, patellar instability, lateral dislocation, and lateral patellofemoral mal alignment.SKU: n/a
Medical Supplies & Equipment, Other Categories
Disposable Bed Pads
Choosing a disposable underpad doesn’t need to be complicated. Simply choose your desired absorption, back sheet materiel and size. Disposable underpads are found in just about any health clinic, hospital, or hospice home and come in various sizes, absorbencies and capacities to meet patient needs and finances. Absorbent pads are necessary to keep urine, feces, or any bit of body fluid from damaging skin, soiling bedsheets, staining furniture or flooring (they are popular not only for human incontinence, but for pets used as pee pads). When choosing a disposable underpad it is important to consider absorption, wicking, backsheet material and size.
There is a good deal of choices out there, and at Vitality Medical, within the catalog, there are quite a number of brands and features to look at. So, with this brief we will run down some of the major disposable underpad features in decisions steps and describe the logic behind choosing those features.
Step 1: Identify the Absorption Needed
Fluff filled pads have light absorption and is good for changing pads or pet pads.
Polymer Pads contain high absorbing polymers, which is good for moderate to super absorbing capacity.
Polymer and fluff combo pads are softer and more comfortable, which is good for moderate to super absorption needs.
Look to the manufacturer’s description describing the pad’s ability to wick moisture, this property keeps urine away from the pad surface so as to not harm the patient’s skin.
Absorption refers to the amount and concentration of water absorbing polymer contained inside the underpad. The more polymer and concentration of the polymer the more absorption capacity. Larger pads do not always contain more absorbing polymer so choose a disposable underpad based on its absorption capacity not just its size.
When choosing the level of absorption consider the volume and flow rate of the fluid landing on the pad. A very small pet only produces a small amount of volume and flow rate and a light absorption pad would likely suffice. A potty training toddler would likely require a Moderate Absorbency pad whereas an adult experiencing a full bladder loss would require a Heavy to Super Absorbency pad. Some factors may allow a Moderate Absorbency Pad to be used if the person is diapered and changed regularly. However, if you are using a moderate absorbency pad and it’s not enough, don’t double them up. The most effective solution is to use the correct absorbency for your needs.
Step 2: Consider Backing Sheet Material and Its Different Uses
The plastic backing for temporary use or changing pads.
Breathable pads for extended use so skin is kept dry and prevents irritation and breakdown. These are ideal for healthy skin.
Air permeable pads for maximum dryness or for use on air beds when skin has already started breaking down and action is being taken to reverse the damage.
Step 3: Consider Size, Backing Sheet Strength, and Color
The pad should extend beyond the containment area (width and breadth of body or buttocks) by 6 to 10 inches on either side.
Note that color is typically a personal choice, yet some manufacturers use color to indicate absorption ability and backing strength so it is easy to choose say if the caregiver were needing different pads for different patients with incontinence.
Strong disposable pad backing is recommend for those patients who may need to be moved and placed onto a pad so it does not tear or shear easily. Look for such terms as “Heavy Duty Backing”.
Applying the Disposable Underpad
The disposable underpads are often a daily necessity for those who have incontinence, yet luckily they are quite easy to use. The pads are commonly referred to as chux, or bed pads, and are simply placed on the bed or area of furniture where the patient will sit or lay down and unfolded from the center. The pad is unfolded and opened out so as to cover several inches beyond the area of contact. For instance, if the patient is lying on a bed, one would place the pad so as that each side of the body is between six and 10 inches from the edge. The chux should be positioned under the pelvis just below the lower back to where the pad extends out under the patient’s mid-thigh area.
Depending on the absorption rating, the bed pads will hold and lock in urine while keeping the skin relatively dry. Check the moisture level periodically, follow the instructions given by the manufacturer as to know when the pad indicates full saturation. When fully saturated, dispose of the pad (or chuck it — how the chux name came about) and lay a fresh bed pad down afterward.SKU: n/a
Medical Supplies & Equipment, Other Categories
THIGH-HIGH COMPRESSION STOCKINGS
STOCKINGS FEATURES: ** Dense structure of the product excellently supports the varicose veins; ** Optimal compression increases blood flow during a long flight and prevents swelling; ** Flat seams secure comfort when worn; ** The heel zone is strengthened additionally that extends the service life of the products; ** Compression level of the product is set in strict-compliance with medical requirements.SKU: n/a
Physical Therapy Aid
• Cutting-edge, patented technology allows the Cane, the #1 selling cane in America, to feel like a seamless extension of the body
• Innovative SteadiGrip stabilizing technology increases traction and improves balance during both indoor and outdoor use
• Customize the fit of the Cane by adjusting the handle height setting between 30.5″ and 37.5″. Base Size: 3.5 inch, Folded Size: 13.7 inch
• The Cane stands on its own by your side when you need it, and folds up compactly in seconds when you’re sitting. Do not use cane if cord is cut, frayed or damaged
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs. The importance of Cane is keeping people mobile. The Cane’s pivoting base gives users a point of contact with the cane at all timesSKU: n/a
PORTABLE – Easy to fold and open.Folding dimension 37″x20″x4″.Very small easy to storage and space saving
• OXFORD FABRIC – High quality canvas fabric which is breathable and waterproof
• DESIGN – Big wheels allow you to use this stretcher as a push cart bed .This labor saving design make it easy to do this work. Front board area can be fixed in an angle like a backrest.Casualty can feel at ease on this stretcher.There are 2 safety belts which makes the casualty more stable on it.This stretcher offer you higher security
• DURABLE – Aluminum alloy body by two steel bars that allow its use even for heavy transports. with max capacity 350lbs
• APPLICATION – Applicable in hospital, clinic,home, sports venues, ambulance,and other outdoor placesSKU: n/a