Apple MacBook Pro MGXA2LL/A 15-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB HDD)
The 15.4″ MacBook Pro Notebook Computer with Retina Display & Force Touch Trackpad is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative, ultrathin, ultraportable aluminum unibody design. The system is powered by a quad-core 4th generation Crystalwell 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor. The 4th-gen Crystalwell processor uses low voltage for improved battery life without sacrificing performance. The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also has 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, 512GB of PCIe-based flash storage and an SDXC media card slot. You’ll be able to connect to the Internet with high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi. The MacBook Pro also supports a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks as well. The MacBook Pro also features built-in Bluetooth 4.0, which allows you to connect wireless headphones, keyboard, mice and other compatible peripherals without a hassle. The widescreen, LED-backlit IPS screen has a glossy finish and a native resolution of 2880 x 1800. Features Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 4th-Gen Crystalwell with Cache L3: 6 MB Memory Onboard Type: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Card: Type: Hybrid Graphics System Installed: AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM Dedicated Resolution: Up to 2560 x 1600 Hard Drive: 512 GB PCIe-Based Flash Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 2, 2x USB 3.0 (A) Display Connectors: 2x Mini DisplayPort via Thunderbolt port, 1x HDMI Audio: Integrated Stereo Speakers & Dual Array Microphones Audio Connector: 1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack Flash Media Slot: 1x SDXC Network: 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) via optional cable Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Webcam: Yes Operating System: Mac OS X El Capitan Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.1 x 0.7 x 9.7″ / 35.8 x 1.8 x 24.6 cm Weight: 4.46 lb / 2.02 kg
- Store Name: Techarena
- Vendor: Techarena
P.O.BOX 8777 Accra North
Greater Accra Region
- No ratings found yet!
- 4 Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers
- Horizontal center-channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass module
- 20′ system input cable
- Three 20′ front speaker cables
- Two 50′ rear speaker cables, power cord
- Owner’s manual
Compatible with select 5.1-channel digital and analog receivers and amplifiers
Rated at 10W to 200W per channel with 4 to 8 ohms impedance for use with your existing model. Note: a 5.1-channel receiver is required for use.4 Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakersAlong with a horizontal center-channel speaker and a powered Acoustimass® module create dynamic surround sound with powerful bass tones.Adjustable controlsLet you manage the volume and the low-frequency effects on the Acoustimass® module.Clearly marked cables and connectorsFor easy installation and setup.Slim profileAllows you to mount the speakers flush with your wall for a sleek look.
- 8.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9 point AF system (including one center cross‐type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- Soundbar speaker:4.9″ H x 36.8″ W x 2.4″ D (7.8 lbs)
- Acoustimass module:11.3″ H x 7.6″ W x 14.8″ D (13.8 lbs)
- Control console:2.5″ H x 12.3″ W x 8.2″ D (3.28 lbs)
- Remote:8.8″ H x 2.1″ W x 1.2″ D
- Power supply: Dual voltage 100-240
- Wireless range of Acoustimass module: Up to 30 ft
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple lossless
- Shipping weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
Console rear panel
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- Optical audio input (digital)
- R-L audio input (analog)
- 1 HDMI output (to TV)
Console side panel
- 3.5 mm connection (for headphones/analog audio)
In the box
- SoundTouch 130 soundbar speaker
- Wireless Acoustimass module
- Control console
- SoundTouch wireless adapter II
- Universal remote control
- HDMI cable
- Speaker cable
- Power cords
- USB cable (for updates)
- ADAPTiQ headset
The SoundTouch® 300 soundbar looks slim. But the sound? Anything but. That’s because every cubic inch of it is packed with technologies that make everything you listen to or watch sound clear and spacious. It starts inside with custom-shaped speakers that keep the profile low and pump out big sound. QuietPort™ technology virtually eliminates distortion so you hear surprisingly deep bass. And Bose® PhaseGuide® technology makes you believe you’re hearing sounds where there are no speakers. On the outside, the glass top and perforated wrap-around metal grille make the soundbar look as good in your room as it sounds. And with both Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® technology built in, you can wirelessly stream music any way you prefer. ADAPTiQ® audio room calibration from Bose ensures the soundbar sounds the best it can in the space you put it. HDMI™ connectivity with 4K pass-through keeps your system compatible with the most current technology. NFC provides quick and easy pairing. The SoundTouch® app gives you simple control over your favorite music. Works together with other SoundTouch® speakers so as you go from room to room, your music goes along with you. Includes a universal remote so you can control your other devices, too. Available in Black