FC5 Hornet Breathalyzers
FC 5 breathalyser showing positive and negative readings Economical FC5 Hornet breathalyzers from Lifeloc Technologies is a new generation of alcohol breathalyzers for use in zero tolerance environments such as Oil & Gas Refineries, Construction, Maritime, Mining and General Industry. Testing for the presence of alcohol has never been easier. No mouthpieces or special attachments are required when using these breathalyzers and icons are used to eliminate misinterpretation due to language barriers, the FC5 Hornet passive breathalyzer is simple to learn, operate and read.
Breathalyzers that are easy to use
Designed to replace older technology alcohol tester wands, the FC5 Hornet breathalyzers are easy to use with new features never before available in passive only screening testers. The FC5 is alcohol specific and uses the same 1 inch diameter platinum fuel cell used in Lifeloc law enforcement breathalyzers. Because our fuel cell is 50% larger than those used in the traditional alcohol wands you benefit from larger breath sample size, rapid response and reset times, and long working life.
FC 5 Hornet breathalyzers are robust and discreet
Unlike the older alcohol wands, the FC5 Hornet comes standard with three operating test modes and an automatic day/night backlit display. For safety, the operator can see the test results without revealing the display to the subject. These breathalyzers come with a protective safety
- Store Name: Think First Safety Consult
- Vendor: Think-First
P. O. Box TK 661
Greater Accra Region
- No ratings found yet!
Lifeloc’s top of the line professional alcohol tester, the FC20BT has been enhanced to include wireless communication providing truly mobile alcohol abuse testing. Using Bluetooth™ technology you can now connect your FC20BT alcohol tester to printers, keyboards, and other Bluetooth™ enabled devices. This premium alcohol tester also comes with automatic, manual and passive testing and standard 500 test memory.
An alcohol tester that provides customisation
The FC20BT alcohol tester comes standard with automatic, manual and passive testing, and includes 500 on-board test memory. The flexible operating system allows for true customization of languages, units of measure, security features and much more. At PSA Africa we work with our customers to develop “Sequence Software” that can be tailored to your specific testing process ensuring compliance.
The optional Bluetooth keyboard allows for easy data entry with printing
options that include a wireless thermal printer or direct printing from your PC
Simply put, the FC20BT breathalyzer is the easiest to use, most powerful, capable and versatile PBT on the market.
- U.S. DOT (NHTSA) conforming product
- Factory synched Bluetooth printer and keyboard (when purchasing a kit)
- 33′ Bluetooth connectivity
- Secure, encrypted data transmission
- Blue LED communication indicator
- Automatic, Manual and Passive sampling modes
- Auto adjusting backlit LCD for excellent day or night visibility
- EasyTab™ mouthpiece eliminates operator contact with wet-end of mouthpiece
- Breath flow directed away from the operator
- Fastest response and recovery times in the industry
- Easy to understand user prompts step the operator through each test
- Audible and Graphical breath flow and BAC level indicators
- Exceptional battery life provides up to 6,000 tests: rechargeable or standard
- 1″ platinum fuel cell
- 4000 Test Memory
- Advanced security features such as password protection
- Real time clock for time and date stamping
- Patented Lifeloc sampling and measurement algorithms
- Popular international language options and units of measure available
- Keyboard option for easy data entry
- Automatic calibration, calibration verification and record retention when used with Lifeloc EASYCAL® station
- Computer interface and remote diagnostics using AlcoMark® Software
- Optional Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Preview the FC Series Training and User Manual
- Made in USA
The FC20 is also available with Bluetooth capability, see more.
Markets: Law Enforcement, Drug Courts, DUI Courts, Corrections, Parole, Probation, Military, Maritime, Schools, School Resource Officers, Halfway Houses, Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment Facilities, International₵8,000.00
FC5 Sentinel Entry Breathalyser
Fixed professional grade breathalyser
Fixed professional entry breath alcohol tester
The FC5 Sentinel is a fixed, wall-mounted entrance breathalyser that facilitates operator-free breath alcohol testing in high volume, safety sensitive work environments. This automated entry breathalyser can easily be integrated into most access control systems including turnstiles and security controlled access points.
Ideal for locations such as oil and gas refineries, construction sites, maritime, mining and general industry, the FC5 Sentinel entry breath breathalyser needs no human intervention, reduces fraudulent testing and alleviates entry-point bottlenecks, as it resets almost instantly when there’s a negative result.
Entrance breathalyser for workplace substance abuse
Lifeloc has a proven, 25 year track record in accurate, fast and repeatable breath alcohol testing. The FC5 Sentinel breathalyser is ideal for zero tolerance environments and doesn’t require a mouthpiece. Readings are easy to understand, with a full colour LCD screen and clear icons. Logos, test sequences and messaging can be fully customized.
An entrance breathalyser with easy servicing and maintenance
On-site calibration is performed annually irrespective of the number of tests conducted.
- No need to open the housing, simply hold the adapter over breath port and follow prompts on the touch screen.
- Automatic remote software updates done using a USB.
- Side hinge design allows the unit to be opened without removing it from the wall.
Top of the range professional breathalyzer
Lifeloc’s top of the line professional alcohol breathalyzer, the FC20 is the most advanced and feature rich breathalyzer on the market. Our premium alcohol breathalyzer includes automatic, manual and passive testing, standard 500 test memory, printing capability, and full computer interface.
A breathalyzer with advanced features
The Lifeloc FC20 breathalyzer operating system is built for user flexibility. It allows departmental customization of important security functions and testing protocols. Lifeloc “Sequence” software ensures each step of the testing process can be tailored to your specific test protocol.
The optional keyboard allows for easy data entry of operator and subject designated information such as location or subject ID. Printing options include Thermal, Impact, or direct printing from your PC using Lifeloc’s DataTrak® software.Simply put, the FC20 breathalyzer is the easiest to use, most powerful and versatile alcohol tester on the market.₵6,900.00