RE-USABLE HOT & COLD THERAPY GEL PACK
REUSABLE ICE PACK – An ice pack for injuries that is made of durable, soft touch material. Our hot and cold packs for therapy are gentle on the skin and are also microwavable heating pads. A perfect ice pack for back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain
• MICROWAVE HEATING PAD – Applying heat from a heat pack causes increased blood flow to the injury area of pain. Hot packs for pain aid in the healing process by increasing oxygen to the body tissue and aid in the ability to stretch out pained muscles
• MULTI-USE PACKS. Our cold packs for injuries can be used as a knee ice pack, ice pack for shoulder, back pain, neck pain, or can be reused for injuries where swelling occurs. Substitutes as an ice bag for freezer storage or as a microwaveable heat pack
• FLEXIBLE HOT COLD PACK. Stays flexible to mold firmly to injuries, knee, back, ankle, shoulder etc. for targeted hot or cold compress and therapeutic relief from strains, sprains, or pains. Comes in small, medium, and large ice pack sizes
• CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better
- Store Name: The Orthopedic Shop
- Vendor: The Orthopedic Shop
Trade Fair - Burma Camp Road, La Opposite Shell Filling Station
Greater Accra Region
- No ratings found yet!
A non-contact infrared thermometer is useful for measuring temperature under circumstances where thermocouples or other probe-type sensors cannot be used or do not produce accurate data for a variety of reasons.
Absorbent antimicrobial sponge covering
4 heat settings
More About This Product
Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad is the economical choice for heating pads. Heats up fast for quick relief, and is also equipped with a 40-minute automatic turn-off to prevent injury.
Washable cover • 4 heat settings; high, medium, low and warm • 9′ cord • Reusable storage bag
Classic size: 12″ x 15″
King size: 12″ x 24″ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DI(2-ETHYLHEXYL) PHTHALATE (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Thoracolumbar Back Support provides compression and stabilization to the thoracic, lumbar, sacral and abdominal region and features a unique, lightweight, high-stretch laminate material lined with cotton. Two posterior flexible stays offer added support and a hook and loop closure allows easy donning and doffing.The elastic sacral bands of the Elcross Thoracolumbar Back Support allow the patient to determine the level of support and cross-overstrap configurations distribute the pressure evenly. In addition, the shoulder straps crisscross in back and attach in front.