2. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET) is used to stabilize vitamin A, C, E and enable easier penetration and absorption.
PORTABLE – Easy to fold and open.Folding dimension 37″x20″x4″.Very small easy to storage and space saving
• OXFORD FABRIC – High quality canvas fabric which is breathable and waterproof
• DESIGN – Big wheels allow you to use this stretcher as a push cart bed .This labor saving design make it easy to do this work. Front board area can be fixed in an angle like a backrest.Casualty can feel at ease on this stretcher.There are 2 safety belts which makes the casualty more stable on it.This stretcher offer you higher security
• DURABLE – Aluminum alloy body by two steel bars that allow its use even for heavy transports. with max capacity 350lbs
• APPLICATION – Applicable in hospital, clinic,home, sports venues, ambulance,and other outdoor places
- Store Name: The Orthopedic Shop
- Vendor: The Orthopedic Shop
Trade Fair - Burma Camp Road, La Opposite Shell Filling Station
Greater Accra Region
- No ratings found yet!
Absorbent antimicrobial sponge covering
4 heat settings
More About This Product
Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad is the economical choice for heating pads. Heats up fast for quick relief, and is also equipped with a 40-minute automatic turn-off to prevent injury.
Washable cover • 4 heat settings; high, medium, low and warm • 9′ cord • Reusable storage bag
Classic size: 12″ x 15″
King size: 12″ x 24″ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DI(2-ETHYLHEXYL) PHTHALATE (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
REUSABLE ICE PACK – An ice pack for injuries that is made of durable, soft touch material. Our hot and cold packs for therapy are gentle on the skin and are also microwavable heating pads. A perfect ice pack for back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain
• MICROWAVE HEATING PAD – Applying heat from a heat pack causes increased blood flow to the injury area of pain. Hot packs for pain aid in the healing process by increasing oxygen to the body tissue and aid in the ability to stretch out pained muscles
• MULTI-USE PACKS. Our cold packs for injuries can be used as a knee ice pack, ice pack for shoulder, back pain, neck pain, or can be reused for injuries where swelling occurs. Substitutes as an ice bag for freezer storage or as a microwaveable heat pack
• FLEXIBLE HOT COLD PACK. Stays flexible to mold firmly to injuries, knee, back, ankle, shoulder etc. for targeted hot or cold compress and therapeutic relief from strains, sprains, or pains. Comes in small, medium, and large ice pack sizes
• CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better₵45.00
Softer texture lightly scented with lavender aroma.
Like the original Tiger Balm, Tiger Balm Soft is known to be a highly effective treatment for:
muscular aches and pains
When you’re in pain, you want relief right away. You want to avoid surgery and medications if possible, which can cause side affects. We provide a line of knee braces that can provide for a number of conditions including:
• Degeneration of the joint
• Patella dislocations
• Osteochondral defect
• Rheumatoid Arthritis₵224.00