No products in the cart.
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2 Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat you can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2 Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate (4) this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or the cure Mitigation treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime Galaxy Watch active2’s built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app (4) this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or the cure, mitigation treatment, or prevention of disease
- Battery built for endurance. The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than 5 days on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share. Works with Qi-compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers
- BETTER INSIGHTS TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR FITNESS GOALS: Get more out of every mile, thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2.
- COMFORTABLY SLEEK: the Galaxy Active2 comes in aluminum with a silicone strap, and is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably.
- “KEEP YOUR BEAT: Receive an automatic alert if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate “.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DOWNTIME: The built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep.
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch Active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a full day on a single charge.
- FREEDOM FROM YOUR PHONE: Take calls, receive messages and notifications, and roam the internet, all without pulling out your smartphone.
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Battery life may vary depending on the network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHIND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
- LEVEL UP YOUR DOWNTIME: Galaxy Watch3’s automatic sleep tracker offers insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recenter with breathing guides
- SMARTWATCH. SMART LIFE: Integrated Bixby voice functionality can read your texts, make a call or initiate coaching on command and the go. Samsung Pay lets you leave home without a wallet. And a multilayered defense-grade security platform keeps all your data safe.
- ANDROID/iOS COMPATIBLE: Pairs seamlessly with Android devices and select iOS devices
- Supported on both Android and IOS. This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, Including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:210. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in freshwater/dry after use in seawater or chlorinated water. 4G LTE standalone connectivity is only available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 LTE version. Standalone voice calling on the LTE version requires initial pairing with eligible Samsung Galaxy devices and a separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store) 45mm version lasts longer (56 hours) than 41mm version (43 hours). Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary. Works with QI compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung QI devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge vary by device. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Most Bixby voice functionality requires LTE or Bluetooth connection to a phone. LTE version requires an initial setup for standalone use. Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with a compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices, and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.