No products in the cart.
Colgate Herbal Toothpaste 140ml
Colgate developed its first natural toothpaste in Colgate Herbal for strong teeth and healthy gums.
Colgate Herbal combines the science of Colgate & nature’s best herbs which are known for their oral care benefits – eucalyptus, mint and lemon, to whiten and strengthen teeth
Get this high shine lip gloss infused with a blast of flavor. This moisturizing formula leaves lips soft, smooth, and supple. This sheer color can be worn alone or over your favorite lipstick for dramatic effects.₵50.00
Nourish your pout while satisfying your cravings with 12 addictive and decadent gourmand lip gloss scents. .3 fl. oz.
• Infused with moisturizing vitamin E
• Soft pearl finish
• Offers a kiss of buildable color
• Paraben-free, sulfate-free, talc-free
Smooth on lips. It’s perfect alone or as a glossy finish to your favorite lipstick.
One Toothpaste, Triple Effects
1. Fluorine-free decay resistance: White tea essence prevents decay and improves dental roots conditions;
2. Deep cleansing: The antiseptic and soft silicon abrasives give you a clean mouth with white teeth and fresh breath;
3. Gum strengthening: Strontium chloride and composite aloe extract protects you against teeth
sensitivity (cold, heat, acidity and sweetness)4. Contains antioxidants and anti-carcinogenic properties.5. Suitable for for all ages from 2 years.Helps Treat
₵15.00 – ₵30.00
- Bad Breath
- Tooth Decay
- Bleeding Gum
- Coloration of teeth
- Teeth sensitive to cold hot and sweet substances.
- Use after meals or whenever needed.
- Hold vertically straight and spray directly into the mouth.
- DO NOT use when smoking because it contains ethanol.
- DO NOT spray to the eye.
- Use with caution.
- Helps get rid of mouth odor after eating, smoking or drinking.
- Great for asthma patients.
- It is effective in treating cough in children, enabling the lungs to relax.
- It acts as a good emulsifier.
- Used for treating loss of appetite, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, fever, nausea, vomiting and indigestion as a herbal agent.
- Can evaluate liver antioxidant defenses.
- It has a cooling effect and used in cellulite treatment because of its properties as a cooling agent.
- It has anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- It stimulates the body’s cold receptors producing a cooling sensation when inhaled.
- It helps control the perception of pains.
- It helps treat sore throat or nasal congestion.
- It suppresses the urge to cough and creates a sensation of increased openness in the nasal passages in people suffering from nasal congestion.
- Can be used with warm water to relieve cold symptoms through the release of vapour.